- Blast Tax Services offers Dedicated Managed Account Services for Debt Settlement Companies. Learn More >>>
- Blast Tax Services has added Audit Representation Services. Learn More >>>
- Estate planning, wills, and trust services.
- Call us for yearly tax consulting services.
- 8008 Corporate Center Drive,
Ste 150 Charlotte, NC 28226
- (P) 704-644-8044
- (P) 803-323-7083
- (P) 866-535-4375
- (F) 866-535-7177 Email
Blast Tax Services!
Blast Tax Services, Inc was formed in 1986 as a Sole Proprietorship and has grown over the past 24 years into a full service corporation offering clients a variety of services including:
- Individual Tax Preparation Services
- Business Tax Preparation (Sole Proprietors, LLC's, S-Corps, C-Corps)
- Accounting Services for small to medium business clients
- Audit Representation Services
- Dedicated Managed Account Services to Debt Settlement Companies
- Client Professional Referral Services
Blast Tax Services, Inc has a dedicated staff of professionals that can handle your tax and related service needs. BTS is proud to provide superior customer service and will go the extra mile to retain our client loyalty. Our tax preparation service is a shining example in that we do no advertising, but have grown year after year strictly through word of mouth and referral business. We encourage you to contact our office for a free consultation to see if Blast Tax Services, Inc is the right firm to handle your tax and related service needs.
New Service Offering!
Blast Tax Services now offers a no-nonsense Audit Representation Service. Through this service, one of our qualified, professional staff will represent our clients with any federal state or federal notice or audit. For a nominal annual or lifetime fee, we will represent you, at no additional cost, to resolve your notice or audit issue. Our staff will work with you to gather necessary documents required to handle the issue with the taxing authority (federal or state). We will work with you and the tax agency to resolve the issue to the best possible outcome available under the circumstances (see terms of service on our enrollment page for more details).
Our staff consists of Enrolled Agents, CPA's, Tax Attorneys, and professional staff ready to assist in providing you a stress free means of dealing with your tax issues. Regardless of who prepared your returns, your membership guarantees coverage under the terms of our membership agreement to have our firm represent you with any audit or notice.